Marketers get data – or at least they get the importance of data. Data answers questions such as:
- Can you help me understand my customers?
- Which customers are my best customers and why?
- How can I find profitable new customers?
- How can I sell more to existing customers?
- How can I retain my existing share of each customer?
- How can I increase the velocity of my sales?
- How can I integrate my marketing through all available channels?
- How can I maximize the impact of my marketing budget?
However, data is just data unless you have the marketing technology to “make the data talk.” Marketers are increasingly in charge of marketing technology spend to drive better data outcomes. In fact, technology has become the core of marketing. According to research by IBM, marketing executives are adopting technology in the following areas:
88% Customer Relations
83% Digital Marketing
68% Customer Analytics
49% Mobile Advertising
Contact us today to discover how Vortisieze analytics can take you to the corner of Marketing and Technology.