No. 18 Arkansas will take on Toledo, a team picked to win its conference, on Saturday in Little Rock. The game kicks off at 3 p.m. on SEC Network Alternate
Game 2: Toledo| Saturday, Sept. 12 | War Memorial Stadium
Kickoff: 3 p.m. CT
TV: SEC Network Alternate
Find Out More . . .
Enjoy your Saturday cup-o-joe and then get out with the family this weekend.
The weather forecast looks like mostly sunny skies with the high temperatures in the mid-80s.
Here are a few offerings – enjoy your weekend and we’ll see you at the office next week.
- Baseball: The Northwest Arkansas Naturals hosts Texas League North Division leader Arkansas Travelers Saturday and Sunday evening – first pitch for both games is 6:05 PM at Arvest Ballpark, 3000 South 56th Street, Springdale, AR 72762
- Newton County Bluegrass Festival, Bradley Park, Jasper, AR
- Bentonville Farmers Market, 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM, Saturday, August 29th.
- Sidewalk Sundays at The Walmart Museum, Bentonville Square, Bentonville, AR
- Motorcycle Memories, August 29-August 30, Explore Fort Smith motorcycle culture with an exhibition of vintage motorcycles, photographs and artifacts.
- 6th Annual Fayetteville Roots Festival, Downtown Fayetteville, Fayetteville, AR
- Amadeus, Walton Arts Center’s Nadine Baum Studios, Fayetteville, AR
- Siloam Springs Farmers Market, City Park, Siloam Springs, AR
Enjoying your Saturday morning cup of coffee? Well here’s an interesting piece discussing how to use the Internet of Everything to enhance shopping.
See you back at the office next Tuesday.
Waiting in checkout lines is one of a consumer’s greatest frustrations when it comes to shopping. In fact, 52 percent of consumers report that they would actually take their business elsewhere if checkout wait times exceed five to 10 minutes. Independent retailers can end the frustration of waiting in line by using Internet of Everything (IoE) technologies such as mobile applications, Wi-Fi, sensors and predictive analytics to optimize the checkout or even eliminate it completely.
Check out the online article by clicking on the link below.
Source: How Independent Retailers Can Leverage the Internet of Everything to End the Checkout Line